The Gibson Art Gallery accepts
exhibition and curatorial submissions from artists and curators. The Gallery features, the Main Exhibit Gallery
and the Back Gallery (commonly used for refreshments/bar during receptions, a permanent Artisan Gift Shoppe, classes
and Guild meetings) and an attached Caboose Museum. The exhibitions are promoted through press releases, art publication
advertisements, exhibition publications, gallery tours, community calendars, the local tourism office, kiosks and annual tourist
publications, PSA's, the Gibson Gallery website and on the Gallery Facebook page.
If you have any questions please contact the Gallery or call 519-736-2826.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- Five to ten examples of current work or work intended for exhibition.
- A numbered information list indicating
the year, size, and medium of each art work.
comprehensive statement & description about the work and an exhibition proposal.
- Additional support material such as reviews and catalogues, if available.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish the submission returned
by mail (Canadian postage or postal money order) otherwise it may be picked up in person during regular gallery office hours